Skip to Main Content

Income Reporting Form

Union Housing Logo.

P 864.427.9679
F 864.429.0731

Monday - Thursday 
7:30 AM - 5:00 PM

201 Porter Street
P.O. Box 664
Union, SC 29379

Accessibility Icon. Equal Housing Icon. Handicapped Accessible Icon.

All changes in earned and unearned household income and family composition must be reported to the Housing Authority of Union in writing within ten (10) days of the occurrence.

If you or any member of your household age 18 and older work full-time, part-time, temporary, on-call or in any other capacity, you must report the income received within ten (10) days of your start date/hire effective date.

The Union Housing Authority will investigate all tenants who report zero income during an Interim Change or at their Annual Recertification. Zero income reporting, under reporting and failure to report income may result in termination from the Public Housing Program. Failure to report income is considered Fraud and if caught the Authority will not be lenient with punishment.

Any participant found to have unreported income would be required to repay the Authority for any amount of unpaid rent resulting from unreported income. In addition, your lease may terminated and if the unpaid rent is an amount the Authority considers excessive, your file will be turned over to the Inspector General's Office at HUD and you could face criminal prosecution under the Federal Law.

I have read this notice, fully understand its contents, and acknowledge receipt of the original notice.

Fields marked with * must be completed or form will not submit.